Monday, March 6, 2017

Challenge Myself: Day #204 Ask For a Promotion

Today is Day #204 of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says, pick a date and then ask for a promotion.

The book says,

You know why you should be promoted, but the timing for seeking the promotion could possibly impact the outcome.

Is there a major project that needs to be pushed through first? Does someone have to leave before you can move up and into his or her position?

Decided when you think the time would best serve you, your boss, and your company for you to seek a promotion. Circle a date on your desk calendar and look at it every day. Know that date is coming and you need to prepare. Get ready.

Just For Today: I am content in my position at work. I feel blessed to have my job.

From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment