Saturday, February 11, 2017

Challenge Mysefl: Day #182 Keep a Lucky Charm

Today is Day #182 of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says to put a talisman on your desk to remind you of your dream. Have you ever broken the wishbone on a turkey with someone for luck?

The book says,

Maybe you have always wanted lots of money, not for merely having it but rather for the purpose of being able to exchange it for other things important to you. Consider getting a talisman or charm for wealth, abundance, and success.

A talisman is simply an object intended to ward off evil and bring good luck. If you choose to make your money talisman, do so during the waxing phase of the moon.

When you are ready to charge it, hold the talisman in your right hand (which you place facing up in your left hand) and charge it with prayers, deep breathing, visualization of it's purpose, and infusion of your life force energy.

When not in use, keep it in a bag near where you work or on your desk to remind you of your pursuing dream.

I don't know how old you are, but do you remember the 70's and the lucky rabbits foot? I had several rabbits feet key chains that I carried with me everywhere. The four leaf clover is another example of a lucky charm. I had a friend that put one in resin to preserve it. Another is a horseshoe hung over a door.

Do you believe in lucky charms? Do you carry a lucky charm?

Just For Today: I want to believe that luck is on my side.

pic found @ Pinterest
From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment