Saturday, January 7, 2017

Tune In: The Red Hot Couch

Today I'm giving a shout out today to Joseph and James and The Red Hot Couch. I love the song they use for their start up. I finally caught the name of the song. WOW what a message in the words sung.


Tune in to listen Joseph Yvette and James Boyd's talk radio show, The Red Hot Couch



This song has become my pick me up in the mornings.

To anyone struggling with addiction, you can rise up and move those mountains!

Tune in and listen to The Red Hot Couch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 11AM on WRNR 740 AM or 106.5 FM

OR Friend WRNR on Facebook and listen Live on their Facebook Page.

The call in number to ask a question, share or to talk to the hosts  is 304-263-6540
Great job on your show Joseph and James!!!!

video from youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment