Friday, January 20, 2017

Did You Know That Next Week Is National Drug & Alcohol Facts Week?

National Drug Facts Week starts in two days. I am planning a series of posts next week for this. I looked through my draft folder and found some really good bits and pieces of postings I started and didn't finish. Hopefully I can use next week to get some of these out of the draft folder.

As parents, start the week out by opening up the discussion to your child about drugs and alcohol. Have a heart to heart talk with them.

Just in case you haven't heard....

National Drug & Alcohol Facts Week (NDAFW), January 23-29, 2017 is a national health observance for teens to promote local events that uses the scientific facts from the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) to shatter the myths about drugs and alcohol.

Read more @ National Drug & Alcohol Facts Week(SM) is January 23-29 | Get Smart About Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment