Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Challenge Myself: Day #171 Establish Attainable Goals

Today is Day #171 of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says, establish attainable goals first.

The book says,

When you have decided that success is possible and have worked you inner game (that is, being able to think of yourself as successful), then it's time to establish some modest, attainable goals.

Reaching for too much too soon might render disappointment if you aren't immediately successful.

Starting out with some attainable goals will increase your confidence and inspire you to even greater accomplishments.

I believe this is true. I've told my kids that they should list their small goals first; those they know they can attain. When you see you can get to the small ones soon you'll feel nothing can stop you now. Then, you will strive to get to the harder goals or those that seem less attainable.

Just For Today: I will strive to attain to my smallest goals first.

6 Ways to Stay Focused and Achieve Short Term Goals

pic found @ keep calm o matic
From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment