Sunday, January 29, 2017

Challenge Myself: Day #169 Visualize Achieving Your Goals

Today is Day #169 of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says, visualize achieving your goal three times a day.

The book says,

What's your primary personal goal? Is it to lose weight? Spend less money? Or maybe earn more money?

Whatever it is, write out an affirmation for achieving it. For example:

From now on at mealtimes I will eat one third less than my usual serving of food, and I will walk a half-hour each weekday.

Try to keep your affirmation succinct and to the point. That way, it will be easy to recall, and repeat it at least three times during the day. The more specific your affirmation, the more effective it will be in helping you attain your goal.

Just For Today: Today, I am happy. Today I am healthy. Today I am Blessed.

Just in case here is a link to Daily Affirmations or you can think of your own to use.

Pic found @ Pinterest
From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment