Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top 10 Blog Reads of 2016

Here is a listing of the Top 10 most read blog reads for 2016. Readers really responded to the Guest Posts. I want to do more of these in 2017. If you have a story to tell, email me and I'll fit your story in.

Readers also really responded to the human nature stories about this addiction. People continue to Tiffany and Jessie's stories.

Guest Post: Change Takes Courage

Guest Post: The People For a Better Berkeley County

These two posts are tied for the most read stories of 2016

Guest Post: Addiction and Relationships

The Top Page Most Read Page of my blog is the page Never Forget Them.

These two stories are tied as the most read human interest stories.

Never Forget Them: Tiffany's Story

Never Forget Them: Jessie's Story

Many thanks to Kathy and Jamie for sharing these stories on my blog.

A Meetup At The Gateway To the Heroin Highway

OVERDOSE ALERT? There's An App For That

OVERDOSE AWARENESS In The Panhandle 

Back To School Reminder: Our Kids Are Dying 

An Inconvenient Truth: The Devil At The Door Is Heroin 

Many thanks to those who guest posted on my blog in 2017. And many thanks to those who read my blog. All of you are amazing! Thank you.

If you would like to guest post, or have a question or an idea for a story line let me know. You can email me at j3llybeanz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment