Friday, October 14, 2016

The 52 Week Money Challenge

I don't know how many of you have saw or read about the 52 Week Money Challenge. I saw it a few years ago floating around Facebook for a few months. I printed it and we tried it.

We didn't have $1,378 at the end of the year but we did have about $800 saved which came in handy that year. In December of that year the motor in our truck blew and we had to get another vehicle. We needed $1,500 for a deposit down and had $800 of it right from the start.

The other $878 I would have probably had saved had it not been for enabling my adult children. The hubby estimates that is probably what I dished out to them and more from the Money Challenge Jar.

Image result for 52 week money challenge

pic found @ Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment