Sunday, October 23, 2016

Jagged Edges: Life Beyond Addiction

I am a book reader. Last summer I read 90 plus books. I am old fashioned. I love to hold a physical book in my hands. There is nothing like listening to the pages of a book turn or even smelling the pages of an old bound book!

Lately I've been reading a little online. I found an amazing author of books on addiction and recovery. Her name is Lorelie Rozanno. You may recognize the titles of her books- Jagged Edges a series of books written on addiction and the life beyond.

18 years ago I took the most difficult walk of my life – through the doors of a local treatment centre. I found in recovery, everything I’d been searching for in alcohol and drugs. Growing up in an alcoholic home I understand first-hand, the importance of a healthy family. I’m an alcohol and drug counselor, author, mother, wife, daughter, grandmother, foster parent, sister and friend. I’m passionate about helping others to recover from the effects of addiction. I hope the honesty found in my books and on my blog, will inspire addicts and their families to reach out for help. I want people to know there is hope, so I’m telling…on addiction!


Lorelie Rozzano is a recovering addict, counselor, and author. Her mission? To help those struggling with addiction regain their freedom and health.

Her books are available on Amazon.com for those interested.

Her website is @ Jagged Little Edges- Life Beyond Addiction

Also, visit her Facebook page @ Loralie Rozanno

No comments:

Post a Comment