Sunday, October 16, 2016

Challenge Myself: Day #115 Start an Investment Club

Today is Day #115 of the Nar Anon Group Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says form an investment club with friends to learn about money.

The book says,

The next time you and your friends bemoan the economy and how difficult it is to stretch a budget, do something constructive. Propose that you all form an investment club.

Learn about how to invest in stocks, bond, mutual funds and other types of markets to put your money.

If you don't have money to work with initially, make imaginary investments until you do. Track each investment made within your group for six months or a year.

Have fun while you learn about attracting money, working with your capital, and building your wealth.


Just For Today: I will not stress and worry about my household finances today. I trust in my Higher Power to help with my needs.

From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment