Friday, October 14, 2016

Challenge Myself: Day #113 Be A Money Magnet

Today is Day #113 of the Nar Anon Group Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says to close your eyes and imagine that you are a money magnet.

The book says,

Practitioners of the universal law of attraction say that what you think about most is what you attract into your life.


Instead of worrying about money, think of yourself as a money magnet. Yoke your willpower and actions to your positive thinking.

Believe that money from your various sources (known and unknown) is flowing to you.


Don't discourage any of the myriad ways it might arrive including checks in the mail, found money, gifts, inheritances, rebates and coupons, refunds, dividends and donations.


Personally, I am not certain this little experiment works. I haven't tried it. I meditate often but I've never meditated that money will be heading my way.

Just For Today: I will not stress about bills or money!

pic from Zazzle
From the Book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment