Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Week In Blog: Update

We have about another week left of the Live Happy Challenges Taking The Path To Happy Healthy. The information in the challenges have been great!

I just returned to work in the past couple of weeks. I forgot about all the walking I do daily in my job. I will make a mental note to self to prepare myself for a marathon or maybe I should be out chasing the pokemon.

The week has been great. I am learning new things at work and meeting new people and new friendships. I am still trying to figure out a way to do all the things I need to do yet stay connected with my blog.

This week all of the guest posts are still leading in the most read stories here. I am really excited about that. I want to keep bringing readers the information you are seeking. Many thanks to those who have written a guest interview or post! Many thanks to you guys still reading here. You are amazing! Thank you!

In case you are wondering I am still seeking guest post stories. I would love to share your story here.


No comments:

Post a Comment