Thursday, August 25, 2016

Taking the Healthy Path to Happiness

We have about a week left of the Live Happy Challenges about Building Strong Happy Families before moving on to the next section. I peeked at the next section of challenges and I believe everyone reading will be excited to move onto this next section. The next challenges are about taking the healthy path to happiness.

Now I don't know about you guys but since January I admit I have let some things slide. In January our sons addiction took a deeper darker path and direction. We knew then that we were either going to have to save him or we would lose him to this addiction.

We concentrated so much of our time and energy on our sons addiction that we lost ourselves along the way. We know better. We know we have to take care of ourselves first. The Insanity of loving an addict is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.

We used to eat healthy. We used to go to the gym three days a week. On the days we didn't go to the gym we took longer walks in the neighborhood. We used to take our vitamins regular. I noticed several months ago that we had fallen into this slump.

So, I for one am excited about starting back on the path to happy healthy! I felt so much better within myself when we were eating healthier and taking better care of our bodies.

We are going to start going back to the gym.

We are going to start eating healthy once again.

I hope you will be excited about the next challenges Coming Soon!!!!

pic belongs to: altered states

© 2016 Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment