Saturday, July 16, 2016

Someone Saved A Life Tonight

I was talking to my son today and he started talking about the Butterfly Garden a place he visited several years ago. He wants to get well enough to visit again- and he should. Last Sunday turned into a remarkable day. Our son can only take it day by day. That is all we can look at ourselves. This is a day by day process. A step back for a moment. Take a deep breath and breathe.

I don't know how Justin from the Newness of Life knew how bad off our son Kyle really was but he did. I cannot explain it other than an angel stepped in to intervene that day.

I don't want to even exaggerate. I absolutely don't know how much time Kyle did have on Sunday. He was in pretty bad shape when we got to him. He had just used right before we got there and was pretty messed up and had been mixing some really crazy things- coke and heroin for one- for days. He told us about several OD's the past weeks only to be recovered. He had been searching for something with fentanyl since Friday the 8th.

Some see things as fate intervening. I see it as apparently he has a purpose on this earth.

Today as he talked about the butterfly garden and the butterflies this song came into my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment