Sunday, July 31, 2016

Challenge Myself: Day #47 A Simple Act of Love

Today is Day #47 of our Nar Anon Group Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today is to say I love you to the person you love.

The book says,

Leave love to it's own devices or take some action to evoke a response from your lover. Write a simple "I Love You" note and tuck it under your partners pillow to be found when it's time for bed or after you have left for the day.

Such a simple act will call up strong, loving feelings in him during you absence. Expect a call, possibly the delivery of some flowers, or lots of attention.

Want a double dose of happiness? Try it and see for yourself the results.

I have taped a note on the steering wheel of our vehicle for the hubby to find in the morning when he's leaving for work.

I have tucked little notes into his lunch bag. At times I've called him on his lunch break just to tell him I love him.

Just For Today: Today I will focus on the things that I am grateful for in my marriage.

From the book: Live Happy



No comments:

Post a Comment