Sunday, July 10, 2016

Challenge Myself: Day #28 What Is Really Important To Me?

Today is Day #28 of our Nar Anon Group Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy Challenge into my Just for Today and daily routine. The Live Happy Challenge for today is to make a list of what is important to me.

The book says,

Millions of people live their lives without a sense of direction. Unless you know what is really important to you and what you want out of life, how are you going to know where you are going, how to get where you want, and what your life purpose it?

Think of ten things that are really important to you, for example, family unity. Then makes each item as specific as possible. Instead of family unity, maybe you really mean eating meals together, working on the chores together, or praying together.

Refine the ten things on your list until you know exactly what is of primary importance to you. These are the things that will make you the happiest. Knowing what they are can help you make better choices in your personal life journey.

This is a powerful exercise, for one I really haven't thought about it until I started listing some and then it became apparent that I need to work on me and my priorities.


Just For Today: I will focus on what is important to me

From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment