Saturday, July 16, 2016

Blog Update For The Past Couple Weeks

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that my blog had taken a jump in the stats- the number of those visiting and reading here.

I decided to investigate is a little further on the keywords being searched. Using the keywords I can see what people are interested in reading or info they are seeking so I can find that info and put links here or write a few stories about what they people are searching for.

Guess what I found? I found that the most entered keyword that people are searching for in Martinsburg, WV and Berkeley County is:

Recovery
Recovery In Martinsburg
Recovery In Martinsburg, WV
Recovery In Berkeley County
Recovery In Berkeley County, WV

Which pretty much is saying that people are searching for recovery here in this town. People are seeking treatment and options here

The #1 Page of All Time that has the highest number of reads is Overdose Alert? There's An App For That

Stats for the pages are as follows:

Treatment/Recovery

Tied for 2nd place:
Never Forget Them: Tiffany's Story
NA/Recovery Meetings and
NarAnon Meetings

Running in a close 3rd with only a few hits left for second place is the new page:
Never Forget Them I just started this page over the weekend and when I started adding a couple of pics to the names, this page jumped.

I believe that saying the name makes the difference in how people see this addiction and disease. Add the pictures and it becomes more personal. People can see these are lives.

I have added some pics and I'm still looking for more names for those here in this area. I know there are more than what I have been able to find.


No comments:

Post a Comment