Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Challenge Myself: Day #10 Be Happy With Yourself

Today is Day #10 of our Nar Anon Group, Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into the Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today is, A Happy You. It's okay to be happy with yourself.

Today's challenge is about loving yourself. For many of us age can sometimes be a  factor and you start to lose self esteem. Loving someone who is addicted can leave you with so many emotions. Just love yourself for who you are.

The book says,

Do you have an inner critic that constantly reminds you that your nose is too big OR you hips are too wide OR your chest is too flat Think of three wonderful things you love about yourself and write them on a card. They don't have to be your physical attributes; they could include things like "I love my compassionate nature," or "I love my ability to immediately put other people at ease," of "I love the fact that I have great inner strength."

Tape the card to your mirror, computer, refrigerator, or other place where you can frequently be reminded of the gifts that are uniquely yours!

I know it is hard allowing yourself these things. Remember inner beauty is just as important. If you love someone using and abusing you may find yourself snappy with others at times. I do that a lot because of being so stressed out.

Just For Today: I will let go of stress.

From the book: Live Happy
pic from Quotes Valley


No comments:

Post a Comment