Friday, May 6, 2016

Can We Just Laugh For a Minute?

I think that there needs to be a group somewhere for those people like me and maybe others too who have survived loving a heroin addict who didn't need bail money.

I try to be sensitive but on some days that is very hard to tolerate!

I have days where I think after this is all over I'm gonna need some rehab myself if I keep drinking wine in the box... with a straw. Especially now that I found I can fit the box into my purse..to go.

I am starting to think that every day when I open my eyes the devil says, "Oh Shit hide! She's awake!"

How many of you have ever dialed '867- 5309' just to see if it was 'somebody that you used to know?'

There are so many emotions of being menopausal and loving a heroin addict I often don't know what rollercoaster I'm on.

How many others have experienced this type of moment...
"And I wanna look him straight in the eye, and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Fukitol

I share your pain, Clark. This is exactly what I want to do! Maybe one day I will do did it Facebook Style...

If my back, knees, and hips weren't hurting so bad I'd probably kick it up Gangnam or at least Chuck Norris style...Wait maybe I better stick to low impact aerobics and keep it, Ninja Style.

And speaking of Fukitol... Does anyone know when that will be available over the counter?

I love a heroin addict. Although I've never used or abused heroin or any other drug I have got to enjoy the benefits of being the co-dependent side of it as the enabler.

As the enabler of a heroin addict I drained a savings account, depleted a CD account and that doesn't even include the many items stolen after I stopped enabling I'm thinking about that vacation that I could have taken with all of that money and now all I can afford is a box of Calgon! Oh well...
Calgon take me away from all of this!


No comments:

Post a Comment