Saturday, April 30, 2016

Keeping Connected

This blog is about making connections here in Martinsburg, WV and in Berkeley County for the resources that are available here locally. If you know of resources please be sure to comment and leave a link.

If you would like to stay up to date with this blog you can go to the sidebar and sign up for email updates. OR you can join this blog as a member- that too is on the sidebar.

I've tried to keep the information simple and easy to find on the sidebar. You will find posts by category if you are looking for something specific. There are also links to local resources. At the bottom of the blog are links to stories relating to this heroin epidemic.

There is an interest by many to keep going back to the site of the proposed treatment center weekly. I understand not everyone can attend week after week and that is okay. I know there are several events coming up on Sundays and I don't want this interfering with those attending events. I would love to hear your opinions. Please comment below your opinions!!! Thank You

Also: This one is a biggy... This is about the Apple Harvest Parade in October. How many of you would be interested in walking in the parade as a group? I know it is still months away. They haven't put the parade sign up yet on their website which is why I thought now is a good time to plan something like this. You guys know this one is going to be a big parade. It's election time this year! All the candidates will be in the parade! So what do you think? Please leave your comment below.

I want to share your personal stories here as well. If you would like to share your personal story here, leave me a comment below or you can email me at j3llybeanz@gmail.com

You can read mine by clicking the link @ My Story

© 2016 Gossip Girl

1 comment:

  1. Do you know of any other resources not mentioned here? What are your thoughts on having more Sundays at the site? What are thoughts on walking in the parade? Please leave a comment...

    ReplyDelete